Quick Reference Guides
Please find below a list of handy 'quick reference guides' which will help you solve frequent & common Gunnar CMC issues and requests related to SPT32.
These guides are all in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
Click on any link below to view the desired file.
- How to re-calibrate SPT32 software - A simple "step by step" guide to take an operator through the basic procedure of setting the blade depths and common calibrations on their Gunnar CMC.
- How to update SPT32 - A simple guide on how to download and install the Gunnar SPT32 software upgrades from the Gunnar website, and also includes some re-calibration procedures as well.
- How to re-install SPT32 on a New PC - Need to upgrade your PC? This document covers all the information you need to know to make the transfer as seamless as possible.
- How to fine tune v-grooves in SPT32 - This guide takes you through the calibration process for calibrating your v-grooves on your Gunnar CMC.
- How to fix issues with "hooking" - If you are experiencing "hooked" cuts, then read through this simple "step by step" guide to help you solve the problem.
- Tips for cutting 8 Ply matboard - Some handy tips to consider when cutting 8 ply matboard in your Gunnar CMC.
- Frequently Used Shortcuts - A handy reference chart on the most frequently used keyboard shortcuts for the SPT32 software.
- How to use the SPT32 Arrangement Tools - A handy reference guide for a new user, detailing the use of the Arrangement tools, which make it easy to create multiple opening layouts for V5.0+
- How to use SPT32 Font Mode - Want to cut words & letters in mats. Want to cut those popular "Name Mats"? This guide will take you through the steps required, for SPT32 V5.0+
- How to use SPT32 Polygon Mode - Want to create & cut your own special shapes. This guide will teach you how to use SPT32 Polygon mode, so you can create any shape you want to cut.
- How to cut a v-groove in 8 ply mat - This document is designed for Gunnar F1 & 601 users, explaining the steps required to cut v-grooves in 8 ply mat with SPT32 V6.0+
- How to cut "Open V-grooves" in SPT32 - This guide reveals some easy steps to help you cut double matted, open v-grooves in SPT32.
- Handy alternative uses for templates - some interesting applications for different templates in SPT32 V6.0+
SPT32 Corel Draw:
- How import from Corel Draw - This comprehensive 15 page guide will take you through a basic tutorial on how to trace and edit shapes & logos in Corel Draw, into the Gunnar SPT32 software.
- Importing Fonts from Corel Draw - This guide specifically details the steps required to import fonts from Corel Draw, which allows you to cut smaller and smoother text than the standard Font Mode is capable of.
- How to expand the outline of an object using Corel Draw - This advanced guide details the steps required to create expanded outlines, which is handy when you need an opening shape to accurately follow the contour of a particular image or object, at an even distance.
- Trim & weld in Corel Draw - This advanced guide will show you how to create impressive overlapped openings & shapes to import into SPT32.
GUNNAR SPT32 Tutorial Video Library
Click Here to view a comprehensive selection of tutorial and demonstration videos on how to use the Gunnar SPT32 software.
Changing a Clamping Tube on an F1 or Rapido
GUNNAR CMC Service Routine Checklist:
Please find below a preventative service checklist for each popular model of Gunnar CMC, so you can help maintain the performance of your valued tool & asset.
- Gunnar Rapido Service Routine Checklist
- Gunnar F1 Service Routine Checklist
- Gunnar 601 Service Routine Checklist
If you have any questions about Gunnar SPT32 software, please contact:
GUNNAR - Technical Support
Phone - 0413 110 077
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
GUNNAR - Technical Support
Phone - 0411 612 224
E-mail - email@example.com